Reviews for The School of Homer

Monday, May 16, 2005

Announcement

I will be attending Clark University for graduate school in U.S. History in August. The school is in Worcester, MA and I will be studying under Dr. Drew McCoy. You can check the school out at www.clarku.edu.
 
Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. I have been taking a break, mainly because I have been substitute teaching everyday since the end of March, saving up money for the fall. Anyway, I will be posting regularly again, and working to finish my book. I have a commissioned article to write on the education system here in Clark County and some changes that the geniuses running it are making for the next school year. I hope to have it printed in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, but it will certainly be posted here when finished. After that I will run my regular articles and comments until the book is done and copyrighted, at which point I will start posting chapters. It's good to be back.

1 comment:

Apollo said...

Nice to see you back :)