Reviews for The School of Homer

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Berliner weighs in. It seems the person I've apparently robbed of ideas doesn't see it that way. Dr. Berliner has written to the paper, and if they print it all of the world will be able to see that this plagiarism charge is nothing but baloney.

Plagiarism is the theft of the words and ideas of another. No one is in a better position to tell if plagiarism has occured than the guy who is supposedly being plagiarized. In his opinion, no plagiarism ever took place and since he thinks so, the charge is effectively worthless.

The question now is what will the paper do? I don't know. Should they reinstate me I will gladly accept and then quit. Should they leave me fired they will never be able to say why because there is no reason other than some people didn't like what I had to say.

We shall soon see.

No comments: